- Goodluck Temu (2015), “The Place and Role of Higher Learning Institutions in the Provision of Legal Aid in Tanzania”, Zanzibar Yearbook of Law, Vol 5, pp 301-320.
- Goodluck Temu (2014), “Reflections on the Enforcement of Competition Rules in Tanzania”, Eastern Africa Law Review, Volume 41(2), pp 86-124.
- Goodluck Temu (2017), “Jurisprudential Value of Tanga Fresh v FCC in the Law of Merger and Acquisition in Tanzania, Eastern Africa Law Review, Vol 43(1), (forthcoming).
Unpublished Scholarly Works
- Goodluck Temu (2014), “Involvement of Higher Education Learning Institutions in Provision of Legal Aid especially in the Criminal Justice System”, paper presented at the Tanzania’s Legal Aid Providers Symposium and General Meeting, on 22nd August, Golden Tulip Hotel, Dar es Salaam
- Goodluck Temu, (2013), “Individuals before International Judicial Bodies: A case study of the African Court on Human and Peoples Rights”, A Graduate Essay Submitted in Fulfilment of Partial Requirements for the Award of Degree of Masters of Laws of University of Dar es Salaam.
- Goodluck Temu (2012), “The use of private security guards by political parties in Tanzania: Law and Practice”, A Dissertation Submitted in Partial Fulfilment of the Requirements for the Award of the Degree of Bachelor of Laws of the University of Dar es Salaam.